Giving you a few new buzzwords isn't our style. But helping you get comfortable with this new media and gaining an understanding of your marketing objectives and your business is. WorkSmart will take a holistic approach in working with your team to integrate these new tools into your marketing plans so you can more effectively reach your audiences with your messages and maximize ROI. Here are some of the ways we are working with our clients (click any solution to read more):
- Analytics and ReportingYou know what you're putting out there, but do you know what you're getting back for it? We gather and analyze key metrics and present them to you in a way that's easy to understand. It's not just about how many "hits" your website got last month. It's about how many new visitors came to your site, where they came from and what they did once they got there. What percentage of visitors from Facebook are signing up for your e-mail newsletter? How many of your followers on Twitter clicked on that link you just tweeted out? And once they clicked the link, did they actually sit through that video you wanted them to watch? By knowing what's working and what isn't, we can help you plan your future course of action.
- eMarketing StrategyIf you're looking to market online, there's a lot of ways you can do it. A LOT! But not all of the tools that are out there are going to be equally as effective in reaching your specific audience. We can help you put together an eMarketing strategy that looks at your goals and the selects the tools that would be the best use of your time and money.
- Social media marketingFans, tweets, followers... seems like a lot to keep track of. At WorkSmart, we pride ourselves on being a team of social media junkies. We live, breathe, and eat Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. And if you've seen some of our followers on Twitter, you know how unappetizing they can be. Anyone can get fans and followers. But how do you engage those people once you have them? What type of content should you be putting out there? And is any of this stuff helping your bottom line? We'll show you.
- Search marketingYou might be first result on Google for "Japanese fighting turtles" but what if no one's searching for that keyword? We help you discover which relevant keywords and phrases people are typing into the search engines and how much competition there is for those keywords. From there, we can help you determine which keywords you should be trying to tweak your website around (search engine optimization) and which keywords you should be paying for (pay-per-click management). We can also bring more incoming links to your website (link building) which will further help your optimization efforts. Then we track how you (and your competition) are changing over time and advise you which direction to go based on your results and changes in the marketplace.
- Web videoAnyone can record a video. But how can video help your business or college? From creative strategy, to professional in-studio production, to distribution and viral marketing, we can help you make sure your video captures your audience, not repulses them. Unless that's what you're going for.
- Email Marketing CampaignsDo you have a list of potential customers, clients or students that have signed up for your e-mail newsletter? Are you using that list in the most effective manner? Are people even opening your e-mails? At WorkSmart, we don't do spam. People are too smart for that these days. We offer targeted e-mail marketing campaigns that provide value to you and content for the person getting your message delivered right to their inbox. Everyone wins.
- Public RelationsFifteen years ago, if you wanted to get your public relations message out, you might have faxed a press release to some newspaper, magazines, radio stations and TV channels and called it a day. But today, the media landscape is highly fragmented. Sending your press release only to "old media" just isn't going to cut it. People are learning about your brand and identity from their friends and they're writing about it on blogs and review sites. How do you participate in this conversation? Call us.
- Creative & BrandingWhat is the image you are trying to convey to your audience? That you're a fun-loving, close-knit group of entrepreneurial thinkers? Or that you're a sharp, no-nonsense team of businessmen and women? We can help you with your creative and branding and make sure your message is the same across all media. The font you use in your newspaper ad, the language you use in your direct mail piece, the photos you use on your website - all of these things say something about your business or organization. We can help make sure what your audience is hearing is what you're trying to say.
- Media Buying (Both Traditional and Digital)
- Traditional Marketing
- Custom Web Development
- Content Management & E-Commerce